Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011

my last post is at september 15,2010
which means i've not touched my blog for more than 4 month? *gasps*

i need resolutions! 2011 resolutions!
1. the unchangable, I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT
2. participate in competitions
3. study super super hard
4. save money and buy myself an iPhone 4, but if my parents want to buy me one i won't deny xD
5. finish reading the new testiment of the bible
6. LOSE WEIGHT
7. find myself a boyfriend

short buy yeah, that's my resolution of the year.
*salute myself!*

oh by the way, i just get it know my semester 2 results
not bad, kind of boring.
3.67
a little improvement but i still can't get an A for my english *clenching fist*

sem 1: 3.61
sem 2: 3.67
cgpa: 3.64

anyone who is reading my blog out there.
val is here to say HI!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment