Saturday, June 27, 2009

loveS of my life ♥

arn't they adorable!!!! ^♥^
love these little cute pastry so so so much!!!!
love of my life~
i'm going to make them when i go back to malaysia next week
can't wait!!
the truth is...
i can't wait to go back and show off my new skills to my friends XD
especially joanne cheong!!!
wahahahahaha!!!!

another love of my life~♥
DECLAN GALBRAITH!!!!!
OMG!!
look at his eyes!!!
look at his beautiful eyes!!!
they are electroshocking me!! >口<
i'm so so so so so electrified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DECLAN!!!

♥♥i love you!!!♥♥
♥♥我爱你!!!♥♥
♥♥chan rak khun!!!♥♥
♥♥aku cinta padamu!!♥♥

ehem...
back to the cupcakes.
hope my cupcakes will turn out right this time
not like the first time..
all turned out to be muffins..=0=
and it tasted terrible.
gawd.

talking about muffins,
a few days ago
i made muffins in school
and guess what~
they turned out to be
SALTED MUFFINS~
cool ehh
they are all in the bin now
so don't worry
i won't be selling salted muffins in my pastry shop ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment